Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Lord Giveth and He Taketh Away...

J.M.J.



I want to thank all of you who have been praying for me ever since I announced my blessed event. It seems the baby and I needed your prayers more than I thought, as I am no longer pregnant.  After a brief bout of heavy spotting 2 weeks ago, I just retook a pregnancy test and it seems I am no longer pregnant.  I will remain as I am, and hopefully will complete the miscarriage whenever my body is ready.  Rest assured, I will not try to be a hero and go without medical help if I need to. 

No one really needs to even respond to this post, as this sort of thing makes me feel rather awkward.  Not really denial - just kind of numb. 

So I will thank you all in advance for your concern and prayers, and I shall continue to take delight in my Lord, knowing God is good. 

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment